Intesa Sanpaolo has a leadership position in Italy, in all business areas (retail, corporate e wealth management), also thanks to an extensive coverage in all the regions
We have s strategic international presence, with approximately 1,000 branches and 7.2 million customers, including subsidiaries operating in commercial banking in 12 countries in Central Eastern Europe and Middle Eastern and North African areas, and an international network of specialists in support of corporate customers across 25 countries, in particular in the Middle East and North Africa and in those areas where Italian companies are most active, such as USA, Brasil, Russia, India and China.
Within Intesa Sanpaolo Group, the IMI Corporate & Investment Banking Division is a strategic partner with:
- a Network in Italy organized in 6 Areas, including 20 corporate offices, dedicated to Corporate Customers
- 3 main offices in Italy dedicated to the relations with the Financial Institutions
- an international and specialised network of:
- 15 Branches
- 9 Representative Offices¹
- 4 Corporate Foreign Banks
Our presence in the USA also includes our broker/dealer Intesa Sanpaolo IMI Securities Corp.²
1 The Representative Offices include European Regulatory & Public Affairs in Brussels.
2 Subjects operating in the United States are invited to directly contact Intesa Sanpaolo IMI Securities Corp.
Figures as at 31 March 2020